Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Radio Logo Cake

Puro Pari Cake


My husband is a DJ... and I never tell him this but he is a really good one! :)
I'm afraid if I tell him then his ego might get a little too big... and there is no way that I'm going to deal with that!  LOL

So my husband Ernie (DJ Ernie Kool) DJ's for this Internet radio station KGRW Radio, you can find it at www.gruvworks.com. The show is called Puro Pari Radio (PPR) and the host is Albert.  
Albert was going to be having a Birthday and his PPR Crew wanted to throw him a surprise Birthday Party.  They wanted me to make his cake!  So I went with the PPR logo!  It was a small and simple cake but Albert loved it!  He thanked me like 20 x's :) and he refused to cut the cake!  I believe he ended up cutting the cake like 2 days later or something like that. 





No comments:

Post a Comment