Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black Ops Cake

"Black Ops" I'm sure everyone has either played or know someone who is hooked on that game!  I know I do!  So this cake was also for my friend Irene, the same one that I made the Mickey Mouse cake for, and as a matter of fact... it was for the same day and same party! It was going to be a double party for 2 of her grandkids.  This cake was going to be for a 10 year old boy....  he took some awesome pictures with the cake!  Maybe she'll sign on and share them. :) 

 

My Brother Julio and my sister in law Yohana helped me with this cake!  They got down with the gun and grenade.  And only one person caught this, but if you look closely... the name tag is a dog tag with a chain that wraps around the cake.  I thought it looked really cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment