Sunday, February 24, 2013

Piano Garden Cake

Piano Garden Cake



It was soon to be Yohana's Birthday and her husband (my Brother) wanted to make her a special cake.  She plays the piano so he wanted the theme to somehow involve a piano.  She also very much loves flowers and the color pink so we just threw it all in there!  We weren't exactly sure where we were going with this one but we just kept on making flowers and sticking them!  :)  At the end it wasn't one of my favorite cakes but I actually got a lot of compliments on it!  I love baking!  :)

Well the Birthday Girl Loved, Loved, Loved it and that really is, all that matters!  Specially since my brother helped me with this cake! 

Piano Topped with Flowers
Music Notes by her name
Flowers were Shimmery
:)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment