Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Minnie Mouse Buttercream Cake

Sad day... to find that my baby girl Layla is not a baby anymore :(  She just turned 5 Years old and will now attend school!  Since we decided to not have any more children, it makes me very sad to know that my little one is growing up.  But you know something Layla... I don't care how old you get, you will always be my baby girl <3

She wanted her Birthday theme to be Minnie Mouse but she wanted Pink because that is her favorite color, so of course... I would do exactly what made her happy, and she was.

My awesome sister Connie helped me with the cupcakes!  She had fun with all the buttercream swirls and sprinkles.  She also made her Invitations, decorations and party bags!  I am blessed to have the family that I have... they always help me without me even having to ask, and if I did ask they would do it even quicker :)  My sister in law and my brother got her Jumper and Pinata!  The Minnie mouse Pinata was taller then me!  and she was full of candy, so full that it was hard to lift her off the ground!  Minnie Mouse needed to go on a diet! :)

Minnie Mouse Buttercream Cake

Minnie Ears with bows

Cupcakes with swirls and sprinkles


Marshmallow Pops
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment