Thursday, March 29, 2012

Coorsl Light Cake

A co-worker that is a friend of mine asked if it was possible to make a Coors Light Cake for a special ocassion!  and even though I never made one before I went for it because after all that is how I'm learning!  I can honestly say that it is one of the easiest cakes that I have ever made!  I loved the result!  and I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before but I work for a Recycling Company and I have for a long time, so I deffinetly had to put CA CRV on the can!




I made six 10" round Chocolate cakes and stacked them up with Mocha Buttercream Frosting, then I cut a small edge all the way down and laid the cakes down, then I covered with Gray Fondant that I made with a little drop of Black on white Fondant, when cake was all covered.. I brushed on eddible shimmer dust, I didn't have silver dust so I actually used Pearl dust but I liked the result.  I'm learning :)

With every cake I make I learn a new technique!  :0)

3 comments:

  1. I love this cake and would like more details on how to create something similiar if that is at all possible.

    Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, what exactly do u want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the lettering soo perfect???

    ReplyDelete