Monday, August 12, 2013

Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting

So it was my Hubby's Birthday and his favorite candy ever is Reese's  Peanut Butter cup! So of course... I made him a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and chocolate ganache filling!  It turned out really good!  I basically used the moistiest chocolate cake recipe that I had and added chocolate chips to the batter.  When I layered the cake I filled it with semi-sweet chocolate ganache and frosted the cake with Buttercream I added just a tablespoon of peanut butter to the buttercream... and it was perfect!  Oh.... one more thing.... the most important!  U poured chocolate ganache all over the top of the cake and added chocolate sprinkles! :)



Not a fancy cake... it was quick and easy but delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment