Monday, March 5, 2012

BabyShower

I have a co-worker that is due any minute now actually!  Her last week of work we planned a surprise baby shower for her... I made the cake! and since she is having a girl!


I made the cake on a Sunday and it was supposed to be for Monday! So I usually post the cakes on Facebook as soon as I finish them but I didn't want to post this one because I knew she would see it and immediately know that it was for her (she's the only pregnant one).  The next morning, when I got to work someone told me that Jessica (that's her name) was going to be late so it was perfect... I didn't have to sneak in the cake! :)  everyone like the cake and were taking pictures of it which I enjoyed!  I didn't even think about someone else posting it!  Well they did... and the surprise was ruined!  Well NOT ruined but it was no longer a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment