Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Brother is getting Married!

So my brother is getting married June 2nd and I am making the cake!  I'm actually nervous about making this cake! After all it is a very special day for them and I everything has to be perfect!  The pressure is on!
I need to learn how to make awesome flowers! get the perfect red velvet cake recipe!! yumm!

We are taking a trip tomorrow with all the girls to look for the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses and I have put on a few pounds (probably from all the cake tasting)   I probably won't even fit into any of the dresses so that is even more stressful!  I have so much stress and planning and it is not even my wedding!!! 

Well... I'm confident that everything will turn out fine! I will post some pictures of the cake and the actual wedding!  I hope I don't forget to hit the record button this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment